Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Did Man Walk With Dinosaurs?

http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/homepage/local_story_210093256.html

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I think the skeptics are going to have a hard time trying to explain this one. Although, a lot of intellectuals and scientists who deny Christ will probably try to find some way to discredit this (the movie, "Expelled," reveals how strongly some will cling to evolution - and that is an understatement). However, I pray that this won't happen and that it will, instead, start get us talking about God's creation. I'm going to share this with my students when school starts. I'm pretty sure it would be a good discussion starter!

Another miracle... I was praying about the upcoming weeks and how I was going to share Christ by talking first about creation. Through some friends ( you know who you are ), they provided me with some incredible material. God went even further by providing this article as I was reading about end-time prophecy on a website. Not only that, I was worried about being ridiculed for my faith but I think this article was a way to reassure me. God is amazing! I continue to praise Him as the Creator of heaven, earth and all the creatures living within! Amen.

1 comment:

Rio Balsas Taqueria said...

Much ado about nothing. Of course man and dinosaur existed together. But that was millions of years ago.

And they were Neanderthals, not the humans of today. There is such a wide difference between the two species that even evolutionists agree that they are unrelated.

Why is it such a problem for some Bible followers to understand that there was an earth age long before the last 6000 years. The whole universe wasn't created with Adam, it may have existed for even billions of years. The Eternal has existed for eternity. Is it a stretch to believe that he might have had other projects in the past.

In the first few verses of Genesis it's clear that the earth wasn't created in the chaotic state it's found to be in verse 2. It wasn't created Tohu and Bohu as the Hebrew says. It became that way.
It's pretty much accepted that the dinosaurs were destroyed in one big cataclysm. It was then that the earth became waste and void. And may have been in that condition for millions of years before the restoration about 6000 years ago.

This is a giant subject. It's simple or difficult depending on what someone has already pre-decided is true.